Please walk with us!!
There is still time to register for the 3rd annual MOVE THE MALL WALK FOR VOLUNTEERISM on March 24, 2018 from 8-10 am at Crossroads Center in St. Cloud!
*All proceeds from the walk will benefit RSVP and the Catholic Charities Central MN Foster Grandparent Program.
ALL AGES ARE WELCOME, so bring your family and friends and show your support for volunteers in our community!
*KIDS AGES 12 AND UNDER GET IN FREE!
Along with the WALK to promote health and volunteerism, the 2018 event features:
- Bounce house for kids courtesy of the St. Cloud Rox!
- Games and contests with the St. Cloud Rox and their mascot, Chisel!
- K9 demonstrations courtesy of the Waite Park police Department
- FUN photo booth
- Trivia with radio personality, Cyn Bolsta, from MORE 99.9 FM!
- Many vendor booths
- A chance to win one of the NEARLY 100 DOOR PRIZES!
New this year!
Gather your friends, family and coworkers to register as a team to win a special prize!
The largest team present at the event will win FREE MOVIE TICKETS thanks to Marcus Theatres!
Click the link below to download a registration form!
We can’t wait to see you there! Thank you for your support!