Photos must be taken at locations within the City of St. Cloud.
The deadline for entries is July 28, 2017.
Photo entries must be submitted online on the City’s website at www.ci.stcloud.mn.us per rules found on the contest’s website.
Contestants may submit up to 10 entries in any photo combination in the 9 categories below. High priority will be given to those submissions evoking positive emotion.
1. Business (e.g. people enjoying outdoor patio dining or employee in action at their job)
2. Community life (e.g. people participating in arts/culture and/or volunteer activities)
3. Diversity (e.g. individual or groups of people that are diverse in culture, age, and ability)
4. Downtown (e.g. people enjoying all downtown has to offer)
5. Events (e.g. people enjoying community festivals/celebrations in the city)
6. Neighborhoods (e.g. neighbors enjoying a block party for National Night Out)
7. Rivers (e.g. people participating in on shore and on water activities)
8. Sports (e.g. people playing individual or team sports)
9. Transportation (e.g. people using different ways of moving around the city)
Winners will be announced at a September 2017 St. Cloud City Council meeting.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $350
3rd Place - $150