St. Cloud Downtown Parking
Parking in Downtown St. Cloud has become more convenient following the integration of Pay Stations and the ability to pay for parking on the Mobile App. In addition, the City now offers FREE Parking at all five ramps weeknights starting at 5:00 PM and all-day weekends. All on-street meters are enforced all hours and all days to increase available parking opportunities curbside.
- On-street Meters and Lots: To increase turnover for downtown businesses, on-street meters and certain parking lots will require payment at all hours and all days, except for no parking 2:00 AM - 6:00 AM to allow for maintenance activities.
- On-street parking time limit is three (3) hours.
- Parking Lot time limits are five (5) hours.
- Parking Fees (PDF): Ramps, On-street and Lots are all $1.00 per hour.
- Payment options:
- Meters: Pay with coin, Pay Stations with coin or credit card, or with Mobile App.
- Numbered spaces with blue posts: Pay at Pay Stations with coin or credit card, or with Mobile App.
- Ramps: Pay at Pay Stations with coin or credit card, or with Mobile App.
- Pay Stations and Mobile app require pre-payment before stay begins.
- FREE parking on City holidays.
- FREE parking in ramps: weeknights starting at 5:00 PM until 6:00 AM and all-day weekends.
- Over 2,000 spaces available in the 5 downtown parking ramps.
- FREE parking in 5 parking lots starting at 5:00 PM until 2:00 AM and all-day weekends.
- Cloverleaf Lot
- Plaza Lot
- Swan Lot
- River's Edge North Lot
- River's Edge South Lot
Email St. Cloud Parking with questions
- Electric Charging Stations
- Holiday Parking
- Downtown On Street Parking
- PARKMOBILE APP
- Pay Stations
- Winter Parking
Payment of parking meter fees and customary time & use fees at attendant parking lots and ramps will not be enforced on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
The Director of Public Works may implement event parking fees, as provided under Ordinance 580, Subdivision 7, on any holiday.
Downtown On Street Parking
- Regulated using parking meters and Pay Stations.
- Pay at meters with coin, Pay Stations with coin or credit card, or with Mobile App.
- Parking meter stalls vary in time restrictions and rates.
- Parking meters are enforced at all hours and days of the week.
- Current fee is $1.00 per hour at meters with a three-hour or five-hour maximum.
- Current fee is $0.50 per 15 minutes for meters limited to 15 minutes.
- FREE parking on City holidays.
- On street Parking Map (PDF) (noted in yellow on map)
ParkMobile allows parkers to use their mobile device to easily pay for their parking session.
The ParkMobile app is available at over 3,500 parking spaces in Downtown St. Cloud. There are new stickers and signage posted throughout the Central Business District to provide information on how to pay for parking using the new app.
View the video for more information on the ParkMobile App
Pay Stations are located throughout downtown area. View a map of all Pay Station locations (PDF).
- Each parking stall is assigned a space number. Space numbers are posted either next to or in front of the stall.
- Instructions are posted on each Pay Station.
- If you encounter a problem with the Pay Station, contact Public Works at 320-650-2900
Winter parking restrictions go into effect November 1 each year and remain in effect until April 1.
If a snow emergency is declared and you are parked in violation of the ordinances, your vehicle can be towed to facilitate plowing. Snow emergencies will be announced on local radio stations and posted on the City of St. Cloud website and social media. To receive a notification when a snow emergency has been declared, please sign up using "Notify Me" for Snow Emergencies listed under "Alert Center".
If you have questions, contact Parking Violations at (320) 255-7209 or view Winter Parking Restrictions online.