Please note: The 2020 hunt was previous posted to not be taking place, but the city has made adjustments to make the hunt possible this year. The city archery hunt will run from mid-October to December 31st.
2019 Archery Hunt Rules (2020 rules posted soon)
- 2019 Archery Hunt Policy/Rules
- 200 hunters will be selected at random to participate in the 2019 city hunt. Hunters will be notified via email whether they have been selected to participate in the city archery hunt or not.
- Those selected to participate in the 2019 city hunt will be emailed their Archery Hunt Permit.
- Hunters may select more than one hunting location. You only need to compete the application once when selecting multiple locations.
- No proficiency exam is required.
- No “special hunt” area number has been designated by the DNR.
- See attached maps for the areas allowed.
- No back tags are issued or required.
- Please see MN Department of Natural Resources for bag limit information.
- There is no cost for the permit.
- Responses and comments regarding the 2019 Archery Hunt will be requested after the end of the season via a survey of permit holders.
Archery Hunt Area Maps (2020 maps posted soon)