COVID-19 Business Resources
Benton County CARES Business Assistance Grant Program
Benton County CARES Business Assistance Grant Program. Application deadline is September 30. Please contact the Benton Economic Partnership at 320-968-6197 or email@example.com with questions.
Stearns County COVID19 Small Business Relief Grant Program
Stearns County COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant Program - City of St. Cloud application. Deadline to apply has been extended to September 18. Please contact our office at 320-650-3111 or email Cathy Mehelich with questions.
Sherburne County Grant Programs
- The Business Relief Fund provides grants of up to $30,000 to qualifying Sherburne County businesses with up to 50 full-time equivalent employees that can demonstrate that their business was directly and adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications will be accepted September 8 through September 30, 2020. Application can be found at here.
- The Community Resource Grant program provides support to community organizations that help provide housing services, food, childcare programs, employment opportunities and access to social and health services. Round II applications will be accepted September 9 though October 31, 2020. Application can be found at here.
- The Commercial & Non-Profit Rent & Mortgage Relief Fund offers up to $1,500 a month in relief to sole proprietors and non-profits who did not qualify for the Business Relief Fund or Community Resource Grant programs. Applications will be accepted September 8 through September 30, 2020. Application can be found at here.
Emergency Executive Orders
- Latest News - Emergency Executive Order 20-81- Requiring Minnesotans to Wear a Face Covering in Certain Settings to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- All Emergency Executive Orders from Governor Walz are all available in the Minnesota Legislative Reference Library. Version OptionsCOVID-19 Business ResourcesHeadline PDF
Accessing Voluntary Equipment for Safe Work Environments
African Development Center
CentraCare Health Systems
MN Chamber of Commerce
MN Department of AG
- Coronavirus Grants Available for Food Handlers in St. CloudCoronavirus Grant Funds Available for Food Handlers in St. Cloud - Application window is Wednesday, August 12 through Monday, August 31.
Read More: Coronavirus Grants Available for Food Handlers in St. Cloud | https://wjon.com/coronavirus-grants-available-for-food-handlers-in-st-cloud/?fbclid=IwAR2-a7Y4BxFJ8E_CFkrEtt3TbdQpP01istbQ4dZtEKQOfTpS7jBpEnsP6Dk&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MN Department of Employment & Economic Development (MNDEED) Resources
- Safely Reopening Minnesota - Preparedness Planning
- Stay Safe MN, Phase 3: What this means for businesses and Minnesotans
- Outdoor Dining Beginning June 1 FAQ
- Minnesota’s Stay Safe Plan
- Guidance on Safely Reopening Minnesota Businesses
- Safely Returning to Work
- Guide for MN Small Businesses Who Need Help
- Critical Business Information
- COVID-19 Information
- Minnesota Small Business Loan Guarantee Program
MN Department of Labor & Industry Resources
MN Department of Revenue
- #MaskUpMN Materials
- COVID-19 Testing Flyer
- COVID-19 Testing Flyer - Somali
- COVID-19 Testing Flyer - Spanish
Private Sector Offers for Assistance
- Businesses that can provide assistance, resources or equipment towards the fight against COVID-19 please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Administration (SBA) Resources
- Profit Mastery Virtual Program
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Social Distancing Guidance for Essential Retail Businesses
- Social Distancing Guidance
- MN Chamber of Commerce, COVID-19 Business Toolkit
- General MDH COVID-19 posters (Prevent the Spread, Social Distancing at Work, Viruses Don’t Discriminate)
- CDC COVID-19 posters
St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
The St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce will be receiving 128,000 one-time use paper masks from the State of Minnesota to distribute throughout the Stearns County. These masks are intended to be provided to customers entering your business who do not have a mask on in advance. We expect to receive the masks between July 29 - 31 and will be distributing them from Crossroads Center at a designated time on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please carefully consider your request, as we anticipate demand higher than supply. If you would like to secure masks, please email information@StCloudAreaChamber.com with the following details:
- Your requested amount
- Your business name
- Email contact information
- Stearns County COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant Program - City of St. Cloud application. Deadline to apply is August 28.
- Small Business Emergency Loan Program
U.S. Department of Labor
Stearns County Emergency Operation Center has published the following guidance: