- 6 p.m.
- Held 6 times per year, 1st Tuesday of the month; See Schedule
- Lake George Municipal Complex
- 1101 7th St S
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are available after they have been approved.
View Videos of City Meetings
* Meeting videos are available only prior to 2020.
- Jennifer Foley
- Troy Fritz
- John Kerber
- Buddy King
- Luis Estevez (Planning Commission Rep)
- Jake Anderson (City Council Rep)
- Jennifer Noble (District 742 Rep)
The Park and Recreation Board is a mayoral appointed advisory board whose duties include studying and determining park and recreational needs of the city; making recommendations in respect to policies and recreational programs; making recommendations in respect to the selection of park and recreation department heads; and submitting a park and recreational program for the ensuing fiscal year together with an estimated program cost.
Serving On a Board
Interested in serving on a Board or Commission? Fill out the online form.