Pay a Parking Violation Ticket
Parking violation tickets may be paid in several ways
Click on an option below for more information about that payment type.
Use the mail
Follow the instructions contained on the rear side of the yellow ticket envelope and drop it in the mail.
If you don’t have the envelope anymore, please enclose into a standard white envelope and be sure to follow these instructions:
- Print your name and address on the envelope
- Enclose a check or money order for the correct amount payable to: City of St. Cloud
- Do not mail cash or coins
- Write the ticket number(s) and license plate number on your check or money order
- Make sure your name and phone number is on the check or otherwise enclosed with payment
- Enclose parking ticket(s) with payment. Seal, stamp and mail without delay.
Questions? Contact Parking Violations at 320-255-7209
Must pay within seven (7) calendar days to avoid additional charges
|Drop Box Locations|
|1||Left side of Stearns County Courts Facility Building along 1st St N|
|2||Entrance to the Stearns County Administration Center at 705 Courthouse Square|
|3||In front of Century Link on 6th Ave N|
|4||In front of MC's Dugout on 5th Ave N|
|5||On the corner of 7th Ave N & W St Germain St|
|6||On the corner of 7th Ave S & 1st St S by the Capital One Building|
|7||In the foyer of the St. Cloud Police Department|
Pay the ticket in person at the Police Department.
The St. Cloud Police Department is located at 101 11th Avenue North. Bring your ticket, envelope and payment to the police department between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you come before or after these hours, you can leave a cash, check or money order payment in the drop box located in the front foyer.