- You Are Here:
- Departments M-Z
- Public Works
Welcome to the St. Cloud Parking Page
Winter Parking Restrictions
Winter Parking Restrictions went into effect November 1 and will remain in effect until April 1.
If a snow emergency is declared and you are parked in violation of the ordinances, your vehicle can be towed to facilitate plowing. Snow emergencies will be announced on local radio stations and posted on the City of St. Cloud website and social media. To receive a notification when a snow emergency has been declared, please sign up under "Notify Me". The sign up for Snow Emergencies is listed under "Alert Center".
If you have questions, contact Parking Violations at (320) 255-7209 or you may view the information online.
Downtown Parking Information
The City of St. Cloud provides on and off street parking through its municipal parking program. View the Downtown Parking Information page to learn about the different types, permits, rates and regulations.
Parking in Downtown St. Cloud has become more convenient following the integration of multi-space meters and ability to pay for parking on the mobile app. In addition, the City now offers FREE Parking at all five ramps nights and weekends. All on-street meters are enforced all hours and all days to increase available parking opportunities curbside.
- FREE parking in ramps: weeknights starting at 5:00 PM and all day weekends
- Over 2,000 spaces available in the 5 downtown parking ramps
- FREE parking in 5 surface lots starting at 5:00 PM and weekends
- Cloverleaf Lot
- Plaza Lot
- Swan Lot
- River’s Edge North Lot
- River’s Edge South Lot
DISCOUNTS on Annual parking permits – 10% discount applies to all annual parking permits.
- “Z” permit parking has been created in the Cloverleaf and River’s Edge North Lots, for $50.00 per quarter (plus tax)
- “Business Reserved” parking spaces can be rented by businesses for reserved employee parking.
- On-street Meters & Lots: To increase turnover for downtown businesses, on-street meters and certain surface parking lots will require payment at all hours and all days, with the exception of no parking 2:00 AM - 6:00 AM to allow for maintenance activities.
On-street parking meter time limit is three (3) hours.
Surface Parking Lot time limit is five (5) hours.
- Fees: Ramps, On-street and Lots are all $1.00 per hour.
- Payment options:
- Single space meters: Coins or by Mobile App
- Numbered spaces with blue posts: Pay at multi-space meter with coin or credit card or with Mobile App
- Ramps: Coins or credit card through multi-space meters at ramp or pay with Mobile App. Pay before stay begins (pre-payment required at multi-space meter or through App).
Email St. Cloud Parking with questions
Parking Pay Stations Installed Downtown
The City of St. Cloud Parking Division installed nine pay stations on 5th Avenue South between St. Germain St. - Highway 23 and on 1st Street South between 4th Avenue - 5th Avenue. These pay stations are conveniently located within a half block of any space marker, and are easy to use! Just follow these three simple steps:
Directions and Maps of Downtown
Directions to Downtown Ramps
Directions to Paramount Ramp
Directions to Grand Central Ramp
Directions to Center Square Ramp
Directions to River's Edge East Ramp
Directions to River's Edge West Ramp
Visit the Parking page to find more maps of the Downtown area.
Parking Information & Enforcement
Improper parking on public streets can lead to a citation. City ordinances prohibit stopping, standing and/or parking a vehicle in some locations. Winter Parking Regulations are in effect each year from November 1st to April 1st. View the Parking Information & Enforcement page to learn more information about parking in St. Cloud.