REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 ARCHERY HUNT IS NOW CLOSED.
The 200 hunter limit has been met.
2016 Archery Hunt
- 2016 Archery Hunt Rules
- Registration is limited to 200 hunters on a "first come, first serve" basis. Registration closed once 200 complete applications were received. Registration for the hunt is online only.
- Hunters may select more than one hunting location. You only need to register once when selecting multiple locations.
- No proficiency exam is required.
- No “special hunt” area number has been designated by the DNR.
- See attached maps for the areas allowed.
- No back tags are issued or required.
- Please see MN Department of Natural Resources for bag limit information.
- There is no cost for the permit.
- A completed permit application will serve as the 2016 Archery Hunt Permit. It is recommended that all applicants print a copy for their records. It is recommended that hunters have this in their possession when hunting in the City limits.
Responses and comments regarding the 2016 Archery Hunt will be requested after the end of the season via a survey of permit holders.
For more information please contact Matt O'Brien at (320) 650-3120 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.