- Husky Neighbors Husky Neighbors are St. Cloud State University students who live in the neighborhoods close to campus and facilitate community building among residents. Using their own experiences and perspectives, Husky Neighbors plan activities that build community amount neighborhood residents.
- St. Cloud Neighborhood Coalition (SCNC) The St. Cloud Neighborhood Coalition (SCNC) is a grass-roots consortium of St. Cloud's older, established neighborhoods. These neighborhoods united in October 2003 with a desire to address issues affecting the quality of life for all residents of these 'at risk' neighborhoods. The SCNC is composed of seven neighborhood groups.
- St. Cloud State University Alternative Dispute Resolution St. Cloud State University's Conflict Resolution Center provides mediation services. A group of trained, committed volunteers provide all mediation services and come from a variety of social, educational, economic, cultural, ethic, racial and religious backgrounds.
- St. Cloud Police Department's Neighborhood Crime Watch Neighborhood Crime Watch programs have proven to be effective in the fight against crime. Additionally, they serve to improve the wellbeing of the entire community.
- St. Cloud Regional Human Rights Office The St. Cloud Regional Human Rights Office is a satellite office of the MN Department of Human Rights, which enforces the MN Human Rights Act. The St. Cloud Regional Human Rights Office serves the St. Cloud and St. Joseph areas of MN.
- St. Cloud HRA Neighborhood Programs The Neighborhood functions of the St. Cloud Housing and Redevelopment Authority includes the implementation of a number of programs to promote homeownership, neighborhood improvements and programs that serve low to moderate income families.
- National Association of Town Watch & National Night Out NATW is a network of law enforcement agencies, neighborhood watch groups, civic groups, state and regional crime prevention associations and concerned citizens dedicated to the development and promotion of crime prevention across the nation. Through this network, NATW was able to launch the annual National Night Out campaign. National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes policy-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods a safer, better place to live.
- Neighborhoods, USA Neighborhoods, USA is a national non-profit organization committed to building and strengthening neighborhood organizations. Created in 1975 to share information and experience used to building stronger communities, NUSA continues to encourage networking and information-sharing to facilitate the development of partnerships among neighborhood organizations, government and the private sector for the ultimate goal of strengthening every neighborhood.
- NeighborWorks America NeighborWorks America helps build strong, resilient communities by provided people with opportunities to live in safe, healthy and affordable housing, whether they own or rent.
- Partners for Livable Communities Partners for Livable Communities promotes livable communities through technical assistance, leadership training, workshops, charities, research and publications.
- American Planning Association (APA) APA is an independent, not-for-profit educational organization that provides leadership in the development of vital communities.