Find various applications in relation to the Planning & Zoning Department.
  1. Administrative Permits
  2. Arts Commission
  3. CDBG
  4. Heritage Preservation
  5. Minden Planning Board
  6. Planning Commission
  7. Zoning Board of Appeals
Administrative Permits
Land Use / Zoning Permit
The following structures are required to obtain a land use / zoning permit:
  • Detached accessory structures between 100-200 square feet
  • Decks and/or platforms more than between 7-30 inches in height above adjacent grade and is not attached to a structure with frost footings